Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Oliso Smart Iron with AutoLift

Our patented Auto-Lift System is the most advanced electric iron technology available. It provides you the ultimate in safety and control. When you touch the handle, the iron automatically lowers onto your ironing board. When you let it go, it lifts above the fabric, for a safer, smarter and simpler ironing experience. Just this one feature alone can make ironing up to 30% faster because your iron stays horizontal on your ironing board 100% of the time and and three way steam is delivered with one pass. The Oliso electric iron can be used as a steam iron with three way steam so strong it can double as a clothes steamer. There are times when a dry iron is called for and if that is the case just shut down the steam on any Oliso iron and presto...you have a dry iron. Our itouch technology is implemented in all of our models.

Look at what our customers are saying about the Oliso Smart Iron:

"I have two very young and active children and with the Oliso Iron, I no longer have to worry about them running into a room and bumping into the ironing board. Since it stays in a horizontal position, I know that if they do come by and wiggle the ironing board that it's going to stay in place."

"The Auto-Lift system on this iron is good for a number of reasons. As an occupational medicine nurse, I see a lot of repetitive motion injuries. It's not good for your wrist. It's not good for your elbow. This is a preventative measure. The Auto-Lift system is ergonomically correct and it makes so much more sense long-term for anyone who uses it."

"I have scorched fabrics many times from leaving the iron down or the iron falling down and, in this case if the phone rings I can walk away, answer the phone, and I know that my fabric is safe."

"I think I've broken many irons because I sit them up. And then they fall off the ironing board and break. So this is much better for me."

"It's one of the easiest irons I've ever seen to use. Plus, how many robotic irons does a guy ever get to play with? Guys like me, that are into ironing, we also like gadgets. This is a neat "you don't have to sit there and read a manual" gadget."

"With the Oliso Iron Auto-Lift system, you realize that you don't have to go up and down. So you get the convenience of a heavy iron, with the easiness and the accessibility of moving your hand and never having to lift it up and down like you do your normal iron. You lift it off, you let go and you never have to use your arm overtime."

"I have a daughter that is left-handed. And I'm right-handed. And she irons as much as I do. She's very particular. We are constantly changing the iron position. With the rotating socket, there's no fighting anymore."

"When I mentioned how pleased I was with the Oliso iron to my mom, I thought it might be something she might like to try because she's had carpal tunnel and she spends several hours a day ironing. She has problems with her wrists and her arm is always tired and she's in pain. So I let her borrow it for a few days. She used it several hours each day and found out that she had no more pain, and cut her ironing time way down."

"I would like to offer that between the four of us, we probably have 120 years of ironing experience. The innovations, the features that have been introduced with this model, have far surpassed any other iron that I’ve used or been exposed to. I think it's an intelligent iron. I think it's a safe iron. I think it has wonderful features that make ironing a pleasure."

"My other iron would drip water and I'd have a puddle of water. If there was something like silk, you'd have to wash it again because you couldn't get that out or you'd see a big wet stain. With this, I've never had it leak. Not once. [With] the Oliso iron you don't have to worry about the water coming out in places that it shouldn't."

"I purchased the Oliso iron after hearing about it on the internet. I really like how it goes up and down. I use it mostly for quilting. I like to iron and sew long strips of fabric together and turn the seams in one direction. Now I can iron as far as I can go and the automatic lift does the trick for me. I don't have to worry about it scorching the fabric or the ironing board."

"I like how it raises itself up and it handles very well. I like the convenience that the raised legs add to my quilting projects. My friends love it too. Sometimes I share this iron with seven other women in my quilting guild and we are all happy and impressed with it."

"I love it . . . It's a great idea. The best thing about it is that my cat jumps on the ironing board and before it used to be sitting up and now I don't have to worry about it getting knocked off the ironing board or hurting my cat."

"This iron is pretty much the best invention created for irons ever. I'm a cop and I live on my own so I have to iron everyday. I often burned stuff before this iron. What a great idea!"

"Not only does the Auto-Lift help me iron my clothes faster, but it just irons so beautifully. My fabrics just look great. I love it!
.............................
Oliso Inc.
www.Oliso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment